Mike Dukakis said of President Bush "This is the worst President in my lifetime." Many of you know exactly how you would respond to that statement. I think time tends to actually define the legacy of a President. Whether that's good or bad, I don't know. Here is what I do know:
- I am I a bad way economically.
- My home has lost value since I purchased it just like the homes of many Americans.
- Health Insurance eats up over 1/6 th of my monthly paycheck.
- Health Insurance went up $70 a month for me and my family in the last 6 months.
- Gasoline in a current necessity and it's price contributes to the bad way I am in financially.
- More and more people I speak with are out of work and having a hard time finding work.
- Budget constraints are making a greater impact on my children's education than ever before.
- Men and women are losing their lives in battles for things we don't fully understand.
- Others are coming back from foreign lands and not treated for difficulties they are experiencing.
- I was so hot last weekend I wanted to die. We gotta do something about this global warming.
Can one man, Republican or Democrat, Black or White, young or old, experienced or not, can one man fix all those things for me? I hope so, cause a lot of money has been spent to convince Americans that such is the case. I wonder what that money would have done for education in America or for health care or to care for returning soldiers.
My head spins from the "spin." My ears ring from the bashing back and forth. I'm not sure America doesn't need a makeover of parts of the election process.
What will I do on the first Tuesday of November?
Raising Kids as a Dad
4 weeks ago